Does Your Child Need Braces?
Does your child…
- Have early or late tooth loss?
- Suck their thumb or fingers?
- Have speech difficulties?
- Have a jaw that shifts, makes sounds, or protrude?
- Grind or clench their teeth?
- Snore or is a heavy mouth breather?
When Should My Child See An Orthodontist?
- Is your Child 7 or older?
Many parents wonder when their child should visit the orthodontist, when they should have treatment and how long the treatment will last. The American Association of Orthodontists recommends that an orthodontist see children as early as age 7.
The Lawrence Braces team understands your concern for your child’s health and confidence. We offer free orthodontic evaluations to address your concerns and rest assure our doctors will only recommend braces to those that need them.
What Can My Child Expect During Treatment?
- Teeth movement
- Avoid certain sticky foods
- Sometimes an extra dental cleaning is necessary
- Selection of color bands for their brackets
- A fun, patient friendly office experience
- Participate in some Awesome Patient Contests
- Walking away new found confidence and a beautiful, healthy lifetime smile.